Friday, March 6, 2009

Case Study

The meeting was called without any appropriate notice. Then it was appeared as a harmful meeting. He came very rudely. Seemed was trying to influence the boss. I let him to comment on whatever on me and ‘R’. He was provoked and he tried to demoralize us especially me totally. He accused me of inefficiencies and lateness of finishing the follow-ups. The accusations have already started since he joins our insurance team. So far, he never mentioned any of his weaknesses, for example many of his poor judgments. Poor thing. He thought he was 100% perfect.

I encountered his comments, “We should not find faults with members in the team, but solutions. ‘R’ and I have done everything to update the follow-ups. We have made the report properly without hiding anything. Hence we together could follow-up from there easily.”

He claimed he has done a lot of work, especially for the coming renewals of insurance coverage. His action seemed to let the boss gave more credit to him.

My further encounters: Prior he joined the team, who did all the renewals? I who did the renewals and all others without any complaints at all with a lot of patience. But all settled amicably, and on time without any obstacles. Why make the insurance works being so complicated?

He said I did not adhere instruction because I thought I was better equipped professionally and academically then him. Haah, if so, why not he further his study? Why depend only on polishing the bosses all the time??

Nowadays, additional qualifications are more demanded by the discreet employers, not merely skill. Unless the employers only want the workers who prefer to be dogs. If that happened the organization would not last long.

Conclusion
He shows his bossy attitude. Human factor not in his mind. Mechanically factor yes he does, but better organically.

February 27, 2009 6:29 PM

No comments: