Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Brief Accounts of My self

I am a man who can stand on my own. I do no need a friend to accompany me during lunch time, where most people could not do, but I could. I can study alone to get my degrees, whom most students could not do. But do not mistake me as an individualistic. I may be socialize too, but depend on the situation.

I have learnt almost everything encompasses business and legal; laws, political science, accounting, statistics, economics, marketing, human resource, banking, Insurance, Arabic Language, and too numerous to mention here. I am a man who dares to meet any body even the King. But I dislike/avoid meeting or dealing with people who think they are very smart and trying every ways searching of my weaknesses without looking at their own stupidity.

I know few of my friends have become somebody right now; although my qualifications are higher than them. However, Allah is the Great; he will give us something not everything. Even my job rank is still at ordinary, and being sabotaged to go for the higher level, Insha’Allah few months from now I will be getting my doctorate. And from there I will plan further for my next future. If I got title Dr, nobody can withdraw it, unless by Allah acts. If I were given the title of Dato' or whatever ‘stars’ or honorary medals, any time the award giver will take it back from me, if I against any of its terms and conditions as happened to few cases previously.

No comments: